Here are some examples of some websites that I have built or are currently working on:
- Automotion Hawaii – A combination business/e-commerce website that incorporates the clients eBay listings, an integrated part lookup and ordering system, e-commerce shopping cart and payment gateway.
- The Children’s Law Center – The Children’s law Center, LLLC, a law firm incorporated by attorneys and child advocates Annabel Murray and Stacy Fukuhara-Barclay, focuses on the legal and best interests needs of Hawaii’s children.
- JC Plastics – JC Plastics builds custom designed, fabricates and manufactures clear or colored acrylic, wood and metal point of purchase displays, display cases, store fixtures.
- The Hawaii Estate Law Group – The Hawaii Estate Law Group, a network of independent law offices, was formed to collectively, through its members, cover a wide array of trust and related practice areas.
- Dashcovers Hawaii – Dash Covers are a popular accessory in Hawaii to combat the damaging effects of the sun, reduce dangerous sun glare and to enhance a vehicle’s interior. I was enlisted to build an e-commerce website to facilitate online ordering of custom fit dashcovers for customers in Hawaii and around the nation.
- The Daughters of Hawaii – The Daughters of Hawai‘i is a nonprofit corporation with a volunteer Board of Directors overseeing the management and operation of the two Palaces, the Queen Emma Summer Palace, and Hulihe‘e Palace in Kailua-Kona.
- Creative Island Furnishings – Creative Island Furnishings is a locally owned and operated business which offers a full line of high quality, handmade furniture with superior craftsmanship.
- Mochizuki Genealogical Website – A genealogy information website for the Mochizuki name.
- Kaipolani.com – A personal blog site for fabulous Kaipolani Chang.